
They actually did pretty good that night and now this is one of our kids favorite things to do.

Sidney had some project from school that required a family photo. This is the best I could get with our timer but I love the kids faces in this.

Tommy and Payson have such a special relationship. They have always played so well together. Payson is his little momma and Tommy is her protector.



We have never lived anywhere where the amount of leaves was this massive. We have to blow all of them to the road and then they come around and vacuum them up. Nothing says Fall like a pile full of leaves to jump in.

Our 10th anniversary was this year and I convinced him that we had to have pictures taken. His cousin Charlotte is an amazing photographer and when we went to Lexington for his family reunion we had her take pictures. I loved how they turned out!

No comments:
Post a Comment