Monday, May 30, 2016

March 2015

It's funny, I have seen Brian get wrapped by the three girls all along, but I can fully admit I am wrapped by this little Man.

IMG_1577.jpg
IMG_1580.jpg

Charleston for Spring Break is always my favorite....Family, Friends, and the Beach what more can you ask for.  My kiddos love being surrounded by family.

IMG_1582.jpg
IMG_1583.jpg

Love this sweet picture of Sidney and Tom Tom.

IMG_1585-Edit.jpg

After doing lots of touristy things the year before, this year we decided we were doing nothing but playing on the beach, fishing and eating good food.  And that's exactly what we did.

IMG_1587.jpg

We did rent a different house which was big enough to have all our extended family stay with us as well.

IMG_1590.jpg
IMG_1593.jpg
IMG_1597.jpg
IMG_1600.jpg
IMG_1602.jpg
IMG_1603.jpg

I might be wrapped but Brian's pretty smitten with this little man too!

IMG_1605-Edit.jpg

The Small Family!

IMG_1618-Edit.jpg


Carolyn just looks so grown up in these pictures

IMG_1621.jpg

Brian's in trouble when she gets older!

IMG_1623-Edit.jpg

The three amigos Milo, Tommy and Shepherd reunited!  I guess Milo didn't get the plaid shirt memo.

IMG_1633-Edit.jpg
IMG_1642.jpg
IMG_1659-Edit.jpg
IMG_1661.jpg

Morning walks with my sweet Sidney!

IMG_1663.jpg
IMG_1662.jpg

We always fish a ton when we go on these trips, we may never catch anything edible, but the kids love it!

IMG_1667.jpg
IMG_1670.jpg
IMG_1671.jpg
IMG_1673.jpg
IMG_1674.jpg
IMG_1675-Edit.jpg
IMG_1676-Edit.jpg
IMG_1678-Edit.jpg
IMG_1679-Edit.jpg
IMG_1682.jpg
IMG_1685.jpg
IMG_1687.jpg
IMG_1690.jpg
IMG_1693.jpg

Carolyn has the best expressions!

IMG_1697-Edit.jpg

She is always excited about something and is so animated!

IMG_1704.jpgIMG_1703.jpg IMG_1706.jpg

Always have to have some Belgian beer!

IMG_1849.jpg
IMG_1851.jpg

All the boys!

IMG_1865-Edit.jpg

Carolyn loves her Uncle David!

IMG_1866.jpg

All the world's problems should be solved in a rocking chair with a vodka tonic.

IMG_1871-Edit.jpg

And the next morning problems can always be solved in the kitchen with Biscuits and Gravy.

IMG_1877.jpg IMG_1887.jpg IMG_1879-Edit.jpg IMG_1880-Edit.jpg IMG_1882-Edit.jpg IMG_1889.jpg IMG_1900.jpg

Bodhi was still a puppy in these pictures.  He is huge now compared to this.

IMG_1710.jpg

He had the best doggy vacation too!

IMG_1903.jpg
IMG_1714.jpg
IMG_2001.jpg
IMG_2002.jpg
IMG_1906.jpg
IMG_1907.jpg
IMG_1908.jpg

Payson was really into her strip down naked stage.  At one point I looked over and she was completely naked and pooping on the beach!  Luckily no one was really around her at the time.

IMG_1910.jpg

Have to have watermelon on the beach!

IMG_1937.jpg
IMG_1940.jpg
IMG_1951-Edit.jpg
IMG_1953-Edit.jpg
IMG_1955-Edit.jpg
IMG_1965.jpg
IMG_1970.jpg
IMG_1978-Edit.jpg
IMG_1983-Edit.jpg
IMG_1988.jpg
IMG_1993-Edit.jpg
IMG_1997-Edit.jpg
IMG_1999-Edit.jpg

Dying eggs for Easter with everyone.

IMG_2009-Edit.jpg

I tried to get a couple of pictures of all the kids while we were there.  I just happened to get a lot of shots I liked of Carolyn so  that is why there are more of her.  Don't worry kids I love you all just as much!!

IMG_1762-Edit.jpg
IMG_1781-Edit.jpg
IMG_1766-Edit.jpg
IMG_1784-Edit.jpg
IMG_1785-Edit.jpg
IMG_1732-Edit.jpg
IMG_1726-Edit.jpg
IMG_1788-Edit.jpg
IMG_1802-Edit.jpg
IMG_1803-Edit.jpg
IMG_1842-Edit.jpg
IMG_2092-Edit.jpg

Ended up going down to Morris Island Lighthouse to try to get my yearly shot of the four.

IMG_2052-Edit.jpg IMG_2121-Edit.jpg IMG_2171-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment