Saturday, May 21, 2016

April 2014

We were gearing up for our move and Brian was finish up his last school projects during the month of April.
Long before Tommy started walking he would pose like this and scare me that he was about to take off. I really didn't want him to start walking until after we moved and thankfully he listened.

image

I can't even remember what came in this box but our kids played and played with it.  We started out by using it as a way to contain Tommy but then

image

They all decided they would like to hang out in it.

image

Good thing Brian thinks scratches and dings on his guitars give them character.

image

These two are trouble!

image
Tommy with his big brown eyes looking a lot like his Daddy.

image

In April I also went on such a fun Girls trip with my college friends Amy, Deborah and Megan to Nashville, TN for the Rock n Roll Half Marathon.

image

I am not a runner and did not train like I should have.   Actually, I didn't train at all.  I had decided that I was just going to do the fun run instead but the morning of I changed my mind and decided to still give it a go.  I texted Brian these pictures as proof that I was actually running (well actually more walking than running it).

image image

I'm so glad I did!  It was such a fun experience!

image

Deborah who actually did train for the race stayed with me the whole time.  I wouldn't have done it without her!

image

Nashville was such a fun city as well!  Loved catching up with these girls and I can't wait till we can plan another girls weekend.. the jury's  still out on whether I would do another half though.

image

When I got back the girls had made me the cutest sign!

image

Love when I find these two asleep together making fun sister memories! A very dark picture of movie night in our house. The girls love to lay out all their sleeping bags.

image image

Crawfish festivals were big in Alabama.  Can't beat live music, good food and friends!

image image
image image

More pictures from around our house.

image image image image image

Spring soccer season also started in April.

IMG_2137-Edit.jpg

Carolyn continued to improve and

IMG_2139-Edit.jpg

Sidney went from only talking on the field to actually

IMG_2135-Edit.jpg

going after the ball.

IMG_2134-Edit.jpg
IMG_2136-Edit.jpg

Two more pictures I like to look at when they are pulling out each others hair.


IMG_2150-Edit.jpg
IMG_2148-Edit.jpg

Pictures of the kids all dressed up for Easter Sunday.


IMG_2167-Edit.jpg
IMG_2185-Edit.jpg
IMG_2178-Edit.jpg
IMG_2190-Edit.jpg

One of Brian's classmates hosted a wonderful Easter dinner.

IMG_2199-Edit.jpg

 Complete with an egg hunt for the kiddos.

IMG_2215-Edit.jpg
IMG_2208-Edit.jpg
IMG_2210-Edit.jpg

You know you are the third child when you have to use your Halloween bucket for your Easter basket.  Luckily Payson didn't care and had a ball.

IMG_2202-Edit.jpg IMG_2207-Edit.jpg

She did better than little Tommy who didn't have either.

IMG_2213-Edit.jpg
IMG_2214-Edit.jpg

We ended April with my oldest turning seven!!

IMG_9995-Edit.jpg

I am so proud of the little lady that she is becoming.  I really would be ok if time just wanted to slow down!

IMG_9996-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment