Monday, April 1, 2013

The Nutcracker

I love the Nutcracker Ballet so when my friend Nicole asked me to join her and take our oldest (yes, back at Christmas time) I was definitely in.

IMG_3656.jpg

Such sweet girls!  We had Adeline over to the house last week and I heard her and Carolyn talking about our move.  This is the first move we have done where Carolyn is super aware of it all.  Makes this hormonal pregnant lady even more hormonal when I hear her telling her friend how much she will miss her.
Luckily we are moving closer to her cousins which I think is our saving grace as far as this moves goes with Carolyn.

565826_10151345543656668_1744115594_n.jpg

The girls got two treats in one that night because a Christmas Market was going on right by the ballet. Although the German rendition was not the best production I have seen, it was a great night and hopefully the start of a Christmas tradition.

IMG_1205.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment