Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happenings

This picture was after a week of the worst stomach virus that passed through our house.  One of us would get better and then the next would catch it.  I guess this is my future with our growing household.  I don't know how Brian managed to skip it...

IMG_8991-Edit.jpg

Maybe his scary mustache gave him super immunities.  I was very happy that he shaved this thing off early this year for my birthday.  I am not a fan of the Air Force's March traditions.

IMG_9002-Edit.jpg

Look who's walking around everywhere!!  She is constantly following her sisters now. Trying to get into whatever they are.

IMG_8979.jpg

And she looks so cute doing it!  I forgot how much I love this stage.  She is still on the petit side and is just now moving up to 12 month PJs.

IMG_8980.jpg

I love her one little curl in the back.

IMG_8971.jpg

Such a sweet, sometimes sneaky little Cutie!

IMG_8985-Edit.jpg

The Friday after our week of sickness Carolyn's school had an Easter Parade where you were supposed to decorate an Easter Bonnet.  Since we had all been sick I had not been able to even get to the store to even buy a bonnet much less decorate the thing.  I pulled out an old hat of Carolyn's that had flowers on it and declared that her Easter Bonnet.  Lucky me Carolyn was excited about wearing this hat.  I let her wear her favorite dress to school and prayed that she would not get Bonnet envy once she got there.

My sweet girl came home all excited about the parade and didn't even mention anyone else's hat.  She loved hers and was just excited to tell me about her day.  I don't know if my momma guilt could have handle her getting upset.

IMG_8967-Edit.jpg

Look how grown up Miss Sidney looks.  She is still a mess even when she was sick.  Not letting me pull back her hair while she was sick because she wouldn't be beautiful.  In Sidney's world even when you are hugging the bucket you must be beautiful.

IMG_8964-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment