Friday, April 26, 2013

Egg Hunt

Just some pictures from the Easter Egg Hunt that they had on the NATO base this year.  Tried to get a good picture of the girls before we left but it wasn't happening.  I love Carolyn's pose here though. Sassy Girl!

IMG_9013-Edit.jpg

Sidney with her buddies Finley and Jonathan.  To look back at pictures of these three when we first moved here and now is just sad.  They have grown so much!

IMG_9022-Edit.jpg

Carolyn and Kennedy.  Since Kennedy moved with us from Oklahoma to Germany, Carolyn naturally thinks she should be moving with us to Alabama as well.

IMG_9026-Edit.jpg

Payson had just started walking right before this.  I had visions of her walking around looking for eggs but all she wanted to do was sit and try to get into the chocolate.

IMG_9031-Edit.jpg

She did try out the Euro Swings for the first time.

IMG_9034-Edit.jpg

She was not so sure she was a fan of them though.  I love Kamryn's face in this picture.  It's like she is saying "What is up with her?"

IMG_9036-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment