Friday, April 26, 2013

Mango

Since Payson is constantly on the move now I sometimes have a hard time getting a good picture of her.  I snapped this the other day while we were outside enjoying the nice weather Germany has finally given us.

She is 15 months here.  Brian has nicknamed her "Mango" from a Saturday Night Live skit due to her sometimes sassy behavior.  You will try to hand her something or say something to her and she will promptly turn away from you in a dramatic fashion.  This nickname has stuck and we all call her Mango from time to time.  I am a little worried about our 10 hour flight with her.  She is not a child who wants to sit still for long.  Here's to hoping the Army of snacks that I plan on taking with us and other things to keep her entertained work.

Love her sweet little innocent smile she has here!

IMG_9075-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment