
This area is gorgeous and my only regret about this day is we didn't have longer to explore more of the villages. We hope to return here.

It was a beautiful day. The beach was not crowded and

the girls had fun playing with the rocks not sand that made up the beach.

Way back in the day we found out that we were pregnant with Carolyn while on a cruise. I don't know what it is about me being pregnant on cruise ships. Anyway one of the places we visited then was a beautiful beach in Jamaica. When Brian and I took our pregnancy class later on the teacher was talking all kinds of relaxation techniques and said to essentially pick a happy place and try to go there during labor. The beach in Jamaica was my happy place. Fast forward to labor with Carolyn and I proceeded to tell Brian what he could do with his happy place.. My happy place was an epidural.
With this next little one I will be giving birth in a German Hospital. I will be able to get an epidural but I have heard it is different than American epidurals. O Lord help me. Anyway if this is the case I might go back to that original child birth class we took and try to find a happy place. (Seriously since this is my third I am really praying that she just falls out after one or two contractions.)
The picture below would be my Happy Place.
No comments:
Post a Comment