
The Boat, The Food, The Service and The Characters were so much a part of what we enjoyed about this vacation.

Sidney had so much fun our first day on board the ship that she slept through our first dinner.

Carolyn loved being able to choose what she wanted off the menu. And of course the fact that she got dessert each night.
She still asks me "Mom do you miss Zolt? (our waiter on the boat) I miss Zolt." Little does she know how much some nights I miss Zolt. Three course meals every night and someone to wait on you was nice!

The girls had a great time running around the boat together.

And only Disney would have a huge screen TV playing continuous Disney Movies. Brian and I were able to relax and get some sun while the girls watched whatever movie was playing.

Our first day on board the ship they had a princess party and Carolyn got to meet all of the princesses.

I know I was pregnant and maybe a little hormonal but

watching Carolyn get so excited about meeting the princesses made me get teary eyed.

After she would give each princess a hug, she would coming running up to me with a big hug. It was priceless and probably one of my favorite moments of our trip. Her Daddy even got a little misty eyed watching her. Unfortunately Sidney slept through the whole princess party.

There are many other wonderful parts of the boat that I didn't get a picture of like -
The Shows - we saw three Broadway type shows. They were good enough to keep a 4 and 2 year olds attention. And my husband actually enjoyed them as well.
The Fireworks - One night was pirate night and they had a huge pirate party and fireworks. Which may sound a little cheesy but it was so much fun.
The Kids Club - where we could drop Carolyn off to and they would entertain her with various activities. We would come to pick her back up and she would be running around in a dress up costume with her face painted and she wouldn't want to leave.
I am sure there are other things I am forgetting. I could go on and on about how much we loved this cruise. Brian and I have decided that we definitely want to do another one, but we want all of our children to be at least four. with baby number three not due till January we have a while to plan it.
No comments:
Post a Comment