Monday, September 26, 2011

Malta

The first stop on our cruise was Valletta, Malta.  Malta is an island off the coast of Italy.

IMG_6617.jpg

We walked around the city and then we headed to  the fishing village of Marsaxlokk.

IMG_6623-Edit.jpg

I had seen pictures of this town with its bright blue, red and yellow boats and knew I wanted to visit here.

IMG_6627.jpg

IMG_6619.jpg

We thought that since we were in a fishing village we would be able to get some fresh seafood.  Unfortunately we had one of our worst meals in Europe.  I don't know if we just chose the wrong restaurant or if they were having an off day.  At least the scenery made up for the meal.

IMG_6625-Edit.jpg

It was always nice to come back to the ship after our days of sight seeing.  Carolyn would stalk out some characters.  Although Sidney wasn't feeling Pinochio,

IMG_6635.jpg

she decided to join in on the fun once Minnie was involved.

IMG_6644.jpg

When I was going through my pictures this one made me a little sad.  I have to admit I miss the Mullet.  Sid had such a cute little Mullet.

IMG_6639.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment