
We flew out and back on a KC-135 Tanker with the National Guard. Not the best picture, but the only one I have of us inside the plane. We all look a little scared.. maybe I was slightly doing an international flight by myself with the two girls. Although I am not ready to jump on a plane today, both of our flights went smoothly and the girls only had a couple of moments. But that is the great thing about flying a tanker it is so loud on it that no one can really hear when your kids have their moments.

Got to spend lots of time on the beach at GG's.


Very proud of her spanish mackerel she caught.


Love when the girls are so enthusiastic about pictures.

Got to reunite with our old friend Archie.

Sid's first ride.

She loved it actually had a fit when Carolyn was going to ride without her.

Fishing with Pops.


They caught 14 brim. Carolyn being a true fisherwoman rounded up to 40. 14, 40 same thing.

Sidney would like to be naked all of the time. She wanted to swim in the pond so bad. If her Daddy had been there he would have probably gone out in that water with her.

I on the other hand would not and she had to settle with just her toes in the water. Carolyn had no interest either in going in the pond water.

We ended our trip with play time with the cousins.


I am glad we got to have a little summer in the States because it is definitely looking more like Fall here in Germany.
No comments:
Post a Comment