Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Villefranche

Last stop on our cruise was the town of Villefranche-sur-Mer on The French Riviera.

IMG_6700.jpg

It was another picturesque town.

IMG_6703-Edit.jpg

The coast was lined with bright colored buildings and

IMG_6701.jpg

beautiful boats everywhere.  Made Brian and I go back to our hope of one day living near the coast so we could own one.

IMG_6702.jpg

From here we took the train to Monaco.  Which is even bigger boats (yachts), Farrari delearships, and a lot more money.  The Grand Prix de Monaco, one of the world's most famous auto races happens throughout this city.  We ate lunch by the harbor in front of part of where the race happens.

IMG_6706-Edit.jpg

After lunch we took the train to Nice.  I was slack on my photo taking and didn't take one picture in this city.  It was another beautiful French town and as a special treat both girls feel asleep while we were walking around.  Brian and I got to enjoy some alone time while sitting in a cafe together which is what I will probably remember most about this city.

Wonderful trip and I am glad I finally got all of this written down.

No comments:

Post a Comment