Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Truth

The truth is I am only posting these pictures because Brian can't look at my flickr account while he is deployed.  He can only look at the blog.  He wants to see new pictures of the girls.

The truth is on non sunny days I make Carolyn ride her bike inside in our Winter Garden.  Luckily  we have been having some sunny days and she has gotten to take it outdoors.  And yes unlike our European neighbors I normally do make her wear a helmet, but My truth is really we were only in our backyard.

IMG_4991-Edit.jpg

The truth is my kids are obsessed with their rain boots.  And My truth is most days raining or not I let them wear them.  Because it means I do not have to tie their shoes and they can put them on by themselves.

IMG_4998-Edit.jpg

The truth is this little one knows how to count to five or maybe higher for all I know.  And I being the good mother I am didn't even realize it until I left her with a friend of mine to run errands and she told me Sidney can count.  What??  How did I miss that.  Who taught her this Carolyn?  And My truth is probably yes it was Carolyn.

IMG_5022-Edit.jpg

The truth is I LOVE to see how my daughters love each other.  Run to each other, hug, light up in the morning when they see each other, play peek a boo (which never seems to get old in our house), and

IMG_5010-Edit.jpg

My truth is I also LOVE to see how they fight.  Over the silliest things like My Little Ponies, Gold Fish or my favorite who gets to sit on Momma.  You only fight with the ones you love right?

IMG_5011-Edit.jpg

The truth is I often think the Air Force will either teach my children flexibility or give them a complex.  I say this because as usual the date that Brian will be back has changed several times.  I have stopped giving Carolyn a nap count down which is how she keeps track.
My truth is I choose to think positively and go with the teaching my child flexibility.

IMG_5013-Edit.jpg

The and My Truth are these girls.  At the end of the day no matter how tired I am:  I am so THANKFUL for them, their father,  and our crazy life.

IMG_5005-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment