It was a very cute town and you can tour all of the champagne caves where it is produced and stored. We did not have the time to tour the caves but we did have our best meal of our trip here. And we took advantage of this

and Brian and I were able to taste some of the local champagne. Carolyn was such a big girl on this trip. She enjoyed the extra attention she would get while Sidney was napping and she would sit and play her leapster or take pictures for us. I can't believe she will be four next month.

We were impressed by the cathedral of Reims which dates back to 1211.

Going in all of these churches here just does not get old for Brian and I.

Seeing the different details of each church and knowing how long it took for it to be built is amazing. Not to mention there is always such a peaceful feeling inside of them.

Luckily these two seem to somewhat enjoy it as well. I normally give Sidney a sucker while we tour a church (hence why she enjoys it) but with Carolyn as long as

she gets to light a prayer candle for whoever she may be feeling the love for that day, then she seems to enjoy it. She is quick to tell Sidney that we have to be quiet and she knows that suckers are given out freely from mom in churches as well.

Hopefully we will be able to come back to Reims. I really want to go in a champagne cave. The best part about our stop here was when we woke up the next morning we were only an hour and a half away from Paris.
No comments:
Post a Comment