Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Shot

Brian is home for a little bit and this past weekend we packed up the family and headed out for a fabulous vacation in Paris.  The only thing I can complain about is I didn't get the shot.  The one I was picturing in my head of the girls in front of the Eiffel Tower.

IMG_5313.jpg

Brian took this picture.  The girls and I are in there - Can you find us?

IMG_5338.jpg

I took this picture as we laid around with all of the other tourists.  This was one of my favorite parts about the whole trip.  Watching my girls run around in front of the Eiffel and Carolyn in true Carolyn fashion making an instant friend (who spoke zero English) and watching them play soccer together.

IMG_5321.jpg

I found a park bench and tried to get the picture but skinny little Sally Carolyn's pants would not stay up.

IMG_5342.jpg

Of course she thinks this is very hilarious.

IMG_5346.jpg

Then I gave them a bag of M and M's to get them to sit.  First Sid was too interested and then

IMG_5354-Edit.jpg

Carolyn.

IMG_5363.jpg

But do you know what is absolutely fabulous about my whole photo fiasco?  We only live a little over four hours from this beautiful place.  I see many more photo opportunities in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment