Thanks to a great babysitter I was able to attend this one solo. And when I got home from my day out she already had the girls bathed and in their pajamas. This was a great day!









It's the Muppets! I really do hate Carolyn wasn't able to see this float. She would have loved it.

Every parade has their own Prince of Karneval and he is on the last float of the parade. This Prince was throwing oranges off his float. My friend Julie's Dutch neighbor explained to her that they throw oranges because all the adults and children need the vitamin C after all their Karneval partying .

Here is the prince's posey.

One of my favorite things about this whole Karneval experience was all the people watching. People went all out dressing up. Fiona and Shrek made my yellow wig look tame.

This guy cracked me up.

So much so we had to get a picture with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment