Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Last time we were in Monschau, Germany Fall was in full force.  This time the whole town was covered in snow.  So much so that I had a fun time getting my stroller through the streets.

IMG_0514.jpg

It was beautiful and the town was kind of deserted compared to how busy it was back at Halloween.  It was our own little Winter Wonderland.

IMG_0513-Edit.jpg

Although the streets weren't filled with people, luckily most of the shops and restaurants were open.  Jeanie and Rebecca got to enjoy their first schnitzel.

IMG_0583.jpg

The girls playing with our hats.  My mom found it just as funny as I do that American music is played in the restaurant yet our waitress couldn't understand a thing we said.

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

I love LOVE my camera.  As much as I love it though it can be heavy and after Bruges I decided I needed a little break from lugging it around and I started using my point and shoot.  I really like some of the shots I was able to get from it and Carolyn got to take a couple of pictures with it as well.   She took this picture.

IMG_0515.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment