We decided to do their last day trip to Leuven, Belgium so they could load up on chocolates to take back with them.

Belgian Christmas markets must last forever because yet again rides were all through the town. I do have to say this was the prettiest one we have seen with this church as it's backdrop.

We tried to say that they weren't working but then we broke down and let them ride this one. Brian said the whole time they were on it Sidney was going Weee, Weee.

My mom says to me - You really like behind the back pictures. Me - I guess I never really thought about it. Then while I was editing the pictures from their visit I realized.
Yes I do take a lot of behind the back pictures.

But with two very active little girls unless I have them contained someway a lot of times from the front I get pictures like this.

Sometimes behind the back is just better and I can just picture their sweet little faces.

After a very long day of traveling all of our visitors made it back to the states. And how I combat the feeling of sometimes hating we are this far away. I ordered a bunch of Rick Steves travel books and am starting to plan more opportunities to take my behind the back pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment