Saturday, January 1, 2011

They're here...

Although the snow in Philadelphia almost kept them from flying into see us, we are so excited that my mom and Aunt Jeanie made it here.  On one of our first outings we decided to take them to Liege, Belgium.  Liege's Christmas Market was still going on and we wanted them to be able to experience some Gluhwein.

IMG_4075.jpg

Carolyn had a couple of firsts - First Ferris Wheel ride

IMG_4121.jpg

And Brian and I both got to ride with her.  Love having extra hands in town.

IMG_4135.jpg

She had a ball but kept getting scared that her Daddy was going to fall out because he was a lot braver than I in looking over the sides.

IMG_4123.jpg

And Carolyn also had her first Cotton Candy Cone that was HUGE.


IMG_4107.jpg

Thankfully she had lots of other mouths that wanted some of the Cotton Candy.  This is Sidney's face no matter what you are eating.  She is such a good eater!  But who wouldn't be doing this when your sister walks up with a Cotton Candy Cone as big as you are.

IMG_4149.jpg

One last turn on the Merry go Round.  Although I loved the Christmas Markets I am kind of looking forward to there not being a Merry go Round on every corner when we go some place.

IMG_4083.jpg

Sidney had to have one last turn too.

IMG_4084.jpg

Great day.  They both liked the Gluhwein, the waffles and all of the other delicious Market food.

IMG_4098.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment