
Brian and Abe trying to figure out where we should go but instead seeing a nude beach down at the bottom of the mountain. There were way too many nude beaches in Crete.

We ended up finding this great cove where

we were the only ones there and

the water was crystal clear so the guys could enjoy some snorkeling.

This is probably my favorite day from this vacation.





Of course Brian decided that he needed to jump off the rocks.

Which gave Nicole the idea that we should do family silhouette pictures. I love these pictures.


We tried to convince Carolyn to jump off the rocks but my sometimes cautious little girl would not hear of it. She did cheer Adeline on though.

After a great day at the beach, we headed to the cutest little Fishing Village nearby.

And had a fabulous meal at a restaurant with menus.

Yay for finishing your Greece posts! This was my favorite day too :) Ah, I wish I could go back right now!
ReplyDelete