Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Greece - Best Mullett EVER

Another day, another beach.. I know I am getting redundant, but finding different beaches is mainly what our Crete vacation consisted of.  I think that is why it was one of my favorite vacations from living over here.  Brian and I both could live at the beach.

8334060091_c72b68f797_c.jpg

The girls were excited to finally have waves to jump in at this one.

8335123806_f75230827f_c.jpg

Especially Sidney!

IMG_6914-Edit.jpg

She definitely takes after her daddy and is my little dare devil.

IMG_1494.jpg

Since the water was too rough to snorkel the boys decided to climb this mountain in flip flops instead.    You can kind of make them out at the top in this picture.

8334076281_f5c3f93db7_c.jpg

The whole time they were up there Nicole and I were placing bets on whether they were going to fall. Brian and Abe definitely egged each other on as far as what can we do next...

IMG_1491.jpg
IMG_6885-Edit.jpg

Cutest little baby tooshy ever!

IMG_1496.jpg

That night we decided to try out another restaurant that was decorated the way I pictured Greek restaurants to be before we got here.

8347518122_481e10d522_c.jpg
IMG_1502.jpg

The food was not the best but I did see the Best Mullet ever.  You can kind of see it in the picture below but it does not do the black curly character justice.  I just mention it here because I know when I go back and read this one day I will still laugh!  I should have asked him to take a picture with me.

8346460335_ce41e9b33a_c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment