Friday, September 20, 2013

What's Important

Two things happened this week: the first was someone in my house, not naming names (but the only one who will not wear a dress and can feed himself) broke a piece of my Polish Pottery. (This person felt so bad that I really couldn't get mad.)  I was upset, though, and I guess the universe wanted to teach me what was really important because later in the day I lost all the pictures on my cell phone.  This might not sound like that big of a deal, but with things being so crazy around here most of the pictures I took over the last few months have been on my cell phone.  I'm still upset about it!  Way more important to me than the Polish Pottery.

With that being said, I decided that I needed to break out my camera more.  Below are just a few pictures of the kiddos that were home with me today.

I love this SMILE!

IMG_0336-Edit.jpg
IMG_0330-Edit.jpg

He looks like he is waving.  So Sweet!

IMG_0342-Edit.jpg

This picture describes Payson and Tommy's relationship to a T.  Payson so excited to be laying with her brother, and Tommy slightly unsure of what she might do to him.

IMG_0355-Edit-Edit.jpg

Sometimes for Payson, kisses on his head are not enough....

IMG_0345-Edit.jpg

Tommy can honestly say his first kiss was from his sister. I soooo see showing this picture at his wedding.

IMG_0346-Edit.jpg
IMG_0362-Edit.jpg

Payson is obsessed with baby dolls these days.  She constantly has one in her hands, and of course, she thinks that I should feed them as well.

IMG_0358-Edit.jpg

When I tell Sid to smile for a picture...this is the smile that I get. I think she has some pirate in her.  Carolyn went through an Olivia phase, and Sidney is going through her's now. We read this book tooo many times a day to count.

IMG_0370-Edit.jpg

For now, Sidney is home during the day with me.  We just couldn't find a preschool that worked for us and

IMG_0377-Edit-Edit.jpg

I have just been doing "school" here.

IMG_0380-Edit.jpg

She has loved it so far, and luckily she hasn't complained or felt like this much...

IMG_0381-Edit.jpg

We are on a waiting list at a preschool, but until then I am enjoying having her here around the house.

IMG_0389-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment