
We took the girls fishing at a lake by our house.

Shortly after this fishing trip though

I woke up with a tooth ache and ended up having to go to the emergency Dentist on base. Brian was in class so my mom got to sit in my van in the parking lot with this one,

this one,

this one and

even this little one for three hours while they determined that I needed a root canal. Whatever they did to try to help alleviate the pain I was in made my whole side of my face swell up. I really should have taken a picture. On top of this Brian had some "complications" with the procedure he had to ensure that Thomas was our last little one and was laid up in our bed. Brian and I really were a sad bunch and I don't know how we would have managed that time without my Mom here.
I have promised her that the next time she comes we will have ZERO drama. I really hope I can keep that promise.

The last night she was here my brother and Seana came down and Thomas got to meet his fellow male cousin's for the first time. Covey looks so grown up holding his baby cousin.

Austin has been so cute with Thomas. We went to their house over Labor Day weekend and he was my little helper.

And back to things being a little haywire when my mom is here. Well I tried to get a picture with her and all the grandchildren and this is what happened.



These pictures just make me laugh. And my sweet Sidney I am sure one day your own child will pay you back for the fit that you threw that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment