
Now when I look back at these pictures I feel slightly hormonal over my first baby growing up.

We are so proud of her! She loves her teacher Mrs. Brown. I love Mrs. Brown too! Just in the short time she has been Carolyn's teacher I can already see the positive impact she has had on her. Finally I am not pulling my hair out to try to get Carolyn to read or do homework.

I can't wait to see what this year holds for her!

Brian's parents were visiting us when Carolyn started school, which worked out great because Brian and I were able to drop off Carolyn for her first day with out having to bring our whole crew into the school. Here is a picture on the morning they were leaving which explains why three out of four of my kids are in their pajamas.
No comments:
Post a Comment