Little Sid will be two in less than a month. I think time flies even faster with your second child. I want her to still be my baby, but she is turning into such a little girl.

After watching the final Oprah (which I loved) with me, Carolyn now wants to know when Oprah is coming to our house. And she is bringing her cute puppy of course. Actually it is not just Oprah who is invited anyone we meet - the lady who checks out our groceries, her soccer coach, random kids - they all need to come to our house. The child does not meet a stranger.

Speaking of puppies Carolyn has now decided that we don't need another dog, but a horse. We need to move to a house like Pop's that has no fences and buy a horse for Sidney's birthday of course. I think Sid would settle for some new shoes. This child loves shoes.

Our green blanket and we must always have it, our purple and our yellow to sleep at night. And also our Dora blanket and our OU blanket that is now a fort draped over her top bunk to keep the bad dreams out. MY kid has a blanket complex..... I have NO idea where she would have gotten that from.

She looks so happy that I have stuck a flower on top of her head.

And this is Carolyn laughing at Sidney because she has a flower on top of her head.

I have to admit I love the flower picture. And I will probably be sticking one on top of Carolyn's head for a picture soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment