Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Egg Hunt

One good thing about me not having access to my pictures until now is I can kind of forget how crazy this day really was.  We went to an Easter Egg Hunt the weekend before Brian came home.  The event was great for the girls but a little wild trying to navigate it solo.  But when I look back at my pictures I am so glad we went, because all I see are happy faces like this ..

IMG_5848-Edit.jpg

and this.

IMG_5830-Edit.jpg

I am choosing to block out the moments I would rather forget and remember these instead.

Carolyn getting so excited to see the Easter Bunny. (She kind of stalked the Easter Bunny)

IMG_5832.jpg

The girls anxiously awaiting the start of the egg hunt.

IMG_5846.jpg

Carolyn having fun grabbing the eggs.  Sid didn't quite get the egg hunt.

IMG_5836.jpg

But both girls got that the plastic eggs were filled with chocolate, which of course they did they are my children.

IMG_5844-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment