Thursday, December 2, 2010

He's back ...

IMG_3598.jpg

Carolyn woke me up at 6:30 this morning so we could see where C.R. Crelf had moved today. Crelf made his appearance yesterday and Carolyn is really into it this year.  We wrote our letter to Santa last night ( so he could make sure he had everything) and we put it up by CR Crelf so he could deliver it to Santa for us.

This morning it was mommy Crelf went to see Santa last night.  Mommy do you think Santa liked my letter?  Is it Christmas yet mommy?  I have decided that another reason why I love the advent countdown calendar is it gives a visual to an eager three year old how many days she has till Christmas.  It is so much fun to watch her get so excited though.

We also woke up this morning to more snow falling.  I think I let Carolyn play in it too long the other day because both girls have been a little sick.  So I convinced them (Carolyn)  just to look out the window this morning.

IMG_3600.jpg

We are feeling better though and if Carolyn has her way we will be bundling up again later on this afternoon.  A snowsuit purchase for the girls might be in my future.  I had no idea we would get this much snow.

IMG_3608.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment