Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Surprise SNOW

We got a surprise yesterday.  It started snowing in the morning and continued all day and is still snowing.  Now I am a true southerner where the sight of snow gets me all giddy, but I also am a southerner in the fact that I don't like to drive in the snow.  A little bit of snow should shut everything down right?

If we were in the US, we would have been  hearing about this upcoming snow storm for a week before.  I am sure they would have been predicting totals and would have the weathermen out all over the city.  Where is David Payne (my favorite OKC weatherman)  when I need him??

Here I had no clue it was even coming.  There was no trip to the grocery store to prepare for the snow and we are almost out of diapers.  I think Germany is going to make me get over my driving in the snow fear.

It sure is beautiful though ...

IMG_3586.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

Carolyn has been so excited.  To her snow means Santa is coming.

IMG_3584.jpg

Sidney was a little unsure of it though.  She didn't quite know whether she wanted to join her sister in

IMG_3587.jpg

making a snow angel.

IMG_3589.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment