Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Where are you Sunshine?

We have gotten a lot of snow, a ton of snow, more snow than this South Carolinian has ever seen.  The other night while it was snowing every single one of our neighbors were outside in the dark shoveling snow.  While it was still snowing.
Brian and I looked at each other and were like are they crazy - should we be out there?
The next morning we learned why they were doing it that night.  Brian had to shovel his car out of the snow and make a path for him to get out of our driveway.  We realized it would have been easier if we (better make that he) had gotten a head start the night before.

IMG_3875.jpg

Don't get me wrong.  The snow is absolutely beautiful.  I hope that we have a White Christmas and from the looks of it we will.
But sometimes I wish I could just jump into this picture for the afternoon.  Soak up the sun and watch my family play on the beach for a while.

IMG_0023.jpg

For now I guess I have to settle with watching my husband shovel snow.  This is him saying you can stop taking pictures of me and get down here and help anytime now.

IMG_3876.jpg

1 comment:

  1. tehe. I know oh so well how it is to long for the beaches of SC. When we lived in TN, I couldn't get there fast enough!!! But the snow is beautiful!!! And loving all the fab pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete