Brian is sore from our adventure last night. A friend got stuck in the snow, tried to shovel them out, Brian got covered from head to toe in mud, failed - had to call a tow truck. So needless to say Brian is boycotting the shoveling today. I mean it is Christmas Eve people. And if Brian's not doing it the likelihood of me doing it is very slim.
Back to the entertainment of my neighborhood. All of a sudden this truck pulls up.

If it is snowing too hard for you to get to the butcher in Germany. It comes to you. Too bad we were both in our PJ's and didn't get to run out and check out the selection. If we had been shoveling our snow like our good neighbors we wouldn't have missed out.
Girl... I'm loving all this!!! Keep the adventures coming ;) lol
ReplyDeleteThat is stinking awesome! I wish a butcher would roll through our neighborhood. I know the Scwhans man does but its not the same. Hope you guys get some sunshine soon!
ReplyDeleteIlena