and the next such a tom boy. We left Brian in Charleston and the girls and I headed to Heath Springs. I haven't been able to get home in a while so I knew that on this visit Carolyn would really enjoy all the things the "country" had to offer.
The first day we were there we went fishing. She was very excited about the crickets. I think at first she was more excited about the crickets than the actual fishing.That is until she caught a fish or helped Pops catch one. Unfortunately that was the one and only fish we caught.
Carolyn wanted to touch it and she actually threw it back in the water for us.
Sidney found this all very exciting as you can see.
So this cracks me up here is my Dad trying to tell/show Carolyn how to hold the pole up.








No comments:
Post a Comment