This is Archie. Carolyn still talks about Archie.

They became buddies.
Carolyn woke up on our second day in Heath Springs feeling a little grumpy. We had been going quite a bit by this time and she just wasn't feeling it. Then Pops made her some grits (her favorite) and she started to get a little brighter. Then Pops asked if she wanted to ride a horse and she beamed. When she finally got up on the horse she looked down at my Dad and said Pops I Love You.
-
Sidney and I played in the field while they were riding

I think Carolyn would have let my Dad lead her around the field as long as he would have done it and he did it for a while. At one point he tried to jump up with her but Miss do it herself didn't want anyone else in the saddle with her.
She definitely looks like she is scheming in this picture. Maybe she is thinking how can I get my mommy and daddy to buy me a horse. Considering we just had to give our dog up I am thinking a horse is not in our near future but maybe one day.
-

Another great stop on our trip.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment