Poor little Sid. She just wasn't quite sure about the new places I was taking her to. She basicly wasn't happy unless she was in my arms the first couple of stops we made. Thankfully by about the third place we visited she calmed down and gave my arms a rest. I think she cried the whole time we were dying eggs though.
Still loving on that same egg. And it wasn't dry yet so yes all the kids had dye all over them.
The night before Easter we were getting ready for bed when Carolyn and Covey came running in and they had had some sort of a conversation about the Easter Bunny and in turn my daughter was terrified. Covey would say no you don't see him and Carolyn would answer back I don't want the Easter Bunny to come. I think she got over it when she saw the goodies the Easter Bunny brought. She loved the jewelry and lip gloss that he brought but her daddy didn't know quite how he felt about that.
But I think this little guy had the most fun getting covered in dye.
No comments:
Post a Comment