Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dora Birthday Dinner

The first stop on our trip was my brother and sister in law Seana's house. We decided to do Carolyn's birthday dinner here because there have been two requests from Carolyn when it comes to her Birthday that Covey be there and that she wanted a Dora birthday cake.

A group shot of Dwight David and I and all the kids before we headed out to eat Mexican.

An attempt at a family shot.

She loved the waiters coming out to sing to her.

Especially because they brought dessert.

They are so cute together.

Cutie Austin got to try out the hat as well.

So this picture was taken on the way back to our car after dinner. Has nothing to do with the birthday dinner but I just loooove baby feet. The weather was so nice while we were there and I loved looking down at Sidney's cute little feet and chubby baby legs as I strolled her. I am so happy spring is here!


When we got back home we had the Dora birthday cake because the dessert the restaurant provided was just not enough sugar.


Singing Happy Birthday

I think Covey helped her blow out her candles.


I am still having a hard time believing that she will be 3 on the 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment