Our first stop was the Battery to take pictures of the girls.
Amazing a shot of the two of them and they are both smiling and looking at the camera.
Carolyn trying to find some fishes.
After the battery we headed over to The Citadel. We met up with Brian's cousin Christina, husband John and their two cute little girls Anna and Eliza. We let them run around the parade grounds and they had a ball.
I didn't know what they were doing I was just happy they were sitting still for me to take a picture.
Then they got up and had dirt/mud all over their hands. I am sure The Citadel would appreciate them digging holes in the parade grounds. I made sure they didn't do any damage.

We also got to visit with Sally. She helped Brian survive The Citadel way back when he was a Cadet.
We also got to visit with Sally. She helped Brian survive The Citadel way back when he was a Cadet.
Then that evening we had an oyster roast with more family and friends. Carolyn got to try oysters for the first time. Poor thing didn't know at first how to eat them and she was trying to eat the shell.
-
-


No comments:
Post a Comment