Friday, October 28, 2011

Dublin

Although we spent most of our time on the South West side of Ireland our flight flew into Dublin very early in the morning.  So we spent a couple of hours exploring the city first thing.  Brian looks like he smelled something funky in this picture.  I think he was just ready to get to why he wanted to spend a couple of hours in Dublin...

IMG_7176.jpg

The Guinness Brewery.

IMG_7179.jpg

Much happier.  I am not a huge Guinness fan so for once the pregnant woman wasn't too sad I couldn't partake.

IMG_7189-Edit.jpg

I did however appreciate how they only brew their beer from water from a certain mountain in Ireland.  That is what is flowing behind Brian and the girls.

IMG_7184.jpg

And after the tour we got to go up to their roof top bar for some amazing views of the city.  Also we had a celeb citing here.  I didn't get a picture and but Kevin Connolly from Entourage was at the bar.

IMG_7191.jpg

Sid enjoying her first ever Coke.  I know Brian and I are on crack giving our 2 year old a Coke but adults got a free beer for the tour and kids a soda.  She was so happy and sat there not making a peep until she finished the whole thing.

IMG_7193.jpg

I don't really have many other pictures to share from Dublin.  Brian and I both agreed that it was a cool town that we probably would have loved had we still been in college or even traveling without the girls. We enjoyed the countryside/ beauty of Ireland the best.

IMG_1022-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment