Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Together Again

Loving having these four together again.

IMG_6231-Edit.jpg

And they have been having fun together going to  the Wildlife Park.

IMG_6238-Edit.jpg

Feeding the goats??  I think they were some sort of goats.

IMG_6243-Edit.jpg

Chasing each other and copying whatever the other is doing.

IMG_6246-Edit.jpg

Getting stuck in a big hamster wheel.

DSC00147-Edit.jpg

Heading to Thorn, Netherlands to check out the Pannekeoken House.

DSC00157-Edit.jpg

And most importantly painting our nails together.

DSC00159-Edit.jpg

Austin decided that he wanted his nails painted like Carolyn and Sidney's and of course being the good Aunt I am I obliged. (with screams from my brother of don't do it Austin they will show the pictures at your wedding.)

DSC00167-Edit.jpg

Tomorrow we pick up our big 9 passenger van so we can head down to Garmisch for a couple of days.  One thing I am sure of is we will not have a quiet drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment