
Please ignore my face in this picture. It is the only one I had of the inside of van. Due to safety reasons with hooking in the car seats we had to put the two little ones beside each other. Luckily they didn't figure out until the later part of the trip that they could hit each other. But most of the ride home Sidney was saying "No Austin" whether he was touching her our not. Seana sat beside Austin.
And I was in between the two older ones with constant questions of how much longer and request for snacks. The men were navigating up front in their own little land.

As much as we were on the road on this trip though we could not have asked the kids to have done any better. We rented Big Blue from the Army base here. The other day we were on base and Carolyn saw the van. She goes "Mommy, Mommy there is OUR van." I definitely think she has some great memories from our big road trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment