Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party

The girls before we left for our Halloween Party.  Snow White still wasn't so sure she wanted her picture taken.

IMG_3035-Edit.jpg

But she had a great time bowling,

IMG_3056.jpg

pin the nose on the pumpkin (even though I couldn't convince her to put on the blindfold),

IMG_3048.jpg

and decorating/eating pumpkin cookies.  This child had a sugar high like I have never seen before when we got home.

IMG_3052.jpg

Sidney with her buddy Darci

IMG_3070-Edit.jpg

They had fun playing with all the toys they had set out for the little ones.

IMG_3055.jpg

Ever since the party Carolyn has been talking about all the costumes that we saw.  She was very impressed with the mom dressed as Jessie  and Batman became her buddy too.  She keeps saying mom I hope I can see Batman again someday.

IMG_3062.jpg

We don't know if they will do trick or treating in our neighborhood so we are headed to the Trunk or Treat they have at the base tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Another blogger!! Hope all is well with you Elizabeth!

    Katie (Stearns) Rummel

    ReplyDelete