Sunday, September 26, 2010

Adjusting

I am really surprised at how well we are adjusting to life here. Not that I thought we wouldn't, just so much has changed. If you told me before I got here that I would be ok with giving up my IPhone (which I was so addicted to) and not having a TV in our bedroom (which I needed to be on so I could fall asleep) I wouldn't have believed you. Also, I hate to admit it, but we didn't recycle hardly at all before. Awful I know! Now we have to and I can not believe the amount of stuff we should have been recycling. Our regular garbage only gets picked up every two weeks.

Now I do miss chick-fil-a, Target, and being able to pick up my phone and make a call without trying to figure out the time difference.

But for the most part our house feels like home. Brian and I even went out this past Saturday to the Base's Oktoberfest. We are lucky enough to have great British neighbors with a college-aged daughter willing to babysit.

Luckily the girls seem to be adjusting just as well.

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment