Sunday, July 28, 2013

Thomas Franklin

He's here .... Thomas Franklin Donehue born on July 23 at 11:42 am.

You would think naming our only boy would be easy but we didn't know what we were going to name him until several hours after he was born.  We ended up going with his paternal grandfathers middle name Thomas and his maternal grandfathers middle name Franklin.  I think it suits him...

IMG_0194-Edit.jpg

Brian's last moments as a father of three.

IMG_0096-Edit.jpg
IMG_0097-Edit.jpg
IMG_0106-Edit.jpg
IMG_0107-Edit.jpg
IMG_0108-Edit.jpg
IMG_0112-Edit.jpg

He did end up being my biggest baby. 7 lbs 13 oz and 21 inches

IMG_0128-Edit.jpg

I LOVE living this close to my brother and sister in law.  They took the girls on Sunday so we could rest before we went in on Tuesday and Seana brought them back on Thursday when we were checking out of the hospital.
They were so excited to meet their brother.

IMG_0135-Edit.jpg
IMG_0150-Edit.jpg
IMG_0140-Edit.jpg
IMG_0133-Edit.jpg

He already has three little mommas.

IMG_0169-Edit.jpg

I was really surprised by how excited Payson was over him.  She calls him "brudder".  We are just working on learning how to love brudder gently right now.

IMG_0163-Edit.jpg
IMG_0171-Edit.jpg

We have not attempted to leave our house with all four yet but so far at home the adjustment hasn't been that bad.  Coffee is my friend and I am thankful that my mom will be here when Brian has to start school in a week.  We are all just in love with this precious little face.

IMG_0184-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment