Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wetumpka, Alabama

Guess who unpacked their last box this past Sunday!!  It feels absolutely wonderful to finally be settled and there is no way we could have done it this quickly without help from our family (Brian's cousin Robbie and Uncle DD and Aunt Seana came out to help us.)  So far we are loving Wetumpka  (which is just a fun word to say in its self) Alabama!

(Below are the girls in front of our house the weekend we moved in.)

IMG_9903-Edit.jpg IMG_9859-Edit.jpg

Now that we are all unpacked we are just on baby watch (I'm 37 weeks). At my last doctor's appointment on Monday they performed an ultrasound because he thought I was measuring small.  The Little Guy was measuring in at 6lbs 7 oz though and looked as healthy as can be.

(I broke out the tripod and tried to get a couple of shots in our backyard of the family of five before we turn into the family of SIX!)
  
IMG_0053-Edit.jpg
IMG_9957-Edit.jpg
IMG_0059-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment