Thursday, June 20, 2013

Heath Springs

Our next stop was some time in Heath Springs with Pops and Janice.

IMG_9526-Edit.jpg

We had great weather for fishing and

IMG_9513-Edit.jpg

Miss Sidney caught her first fish.

IMG_9516-Edit.jpg

Carolyn had so much fun that day that she and Brian woke up early the next morning and went back out in the boat to catch some more.

IMG_9542.jpg

She caught her first Bass that morning and ate the whole thing by herself that night.  She couldn't believe that her daddy wanted her to kiss the Bass.  A tradition that surprisingly I had not heard of either.  I guess it is good luck to kiss the fish you catch.  Sidney didn't fish that morning but did love getting a spin around on the boat as long as she was right beside her Daddy.

IMG_9543-Edit.jpg

This is how Payson felt about not getting to go out on the boat.  She thinks that she is as big as the older girls.

IMG_9547-Edit.jpg

I love a behind the back picture!  Especially when my girls are being sweet.

IMG_9550-Edit.jpg

We also got to do a little horseback riding.  Carolyn looks like such a skinny thing in this picture.

IMG_9553-Edit.jpg

I love this picture of Sidney I took while Carolyn was having her turn on Archie.  I can't remember why Sid was sad.  I think it had something to do with where she sat in the saddle and I ended up telling Dad just to go without her.

IMG_9556-Edit.jpg

I do remember that we were much happier once Carolyn returned and

IMG_9559.jpg

they both headed out for a ride.  They gave Pops a good workout that day.

IMG_9560.jpg

We had a great visit and Carolyn is already asking us when we can go fishing again.  My little tomboy has decided that she would like to catch a catfish next.

IMG_9534-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment