Here are some pictures from our first stop in Atlanta...
Our first full day in America we headed to the baseball field to watch Austin play in his last T-ball game.

We decided to take the girls to the American Girl store here for their birthdays. Aunt Seana joined us for the fun since the boys don't really shop in this store.

They were thrilled and I will confess that I almost wanted to buy a doll for myself here.

Brian was a great Dad and came along for the fun as well. Doesn't he look super excited. I will admit that he listened better than I did on how to care for the dolls hair and had to give me tips after the fact.

Eating at the Bistro attached to the shop. I was surprised how good the food was here and how cute the menu was. Truly a little girls paradise.

Just a picture of Payson from that day. I'm sure with three girls we will be back in this shop.

We also chopped the girls hair off while we were there. We decided that a summer cut was in order since we were all adjusting (definitely not complaining) to the heat that the South had to offer.
Another group shot of the four from Austin's preschool graduation. He cracks me up in these pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment