Friday, June 21, 2013

Charleston

Next up we headed toward the low country to visit MiMi and Tom Tom.
The girls were so excited to see Rudy again.  He did great with all the "love" he received from the girls.  Although we miss having him with us, we know he is a much happier puppy where he lives right now.
We had a great time, did some shopping, (of course) we did a lot of eating, spent quality time with MiMi and Tom Tom, and were able to visit with all our family and friends that live there.

IMG_9650-Edit.jpg

We were also able to spend the most perfect day at Folly Beach.

IMG_9596-Edit.jpg
IMG_9561-Edit.jpg

I love this picture because back behind the girls to the right is Folly Beach Pier where Brian proposed to me in my lovely sweat pants about 10 years ago.

IMG_9572-Edit.jpg

O how times have changed since we sat on this beach after he proposed with our two tall boys from Berts and planned out our lives together.  I love all our little beach bums that we have created!

IMG_9571-Edit.jpg

I made the statement that this was Payson's first beach day and then I realized well I guess not really she has been to beaches in Spain and Greece (don't you feel sorry for the little world traveler).  What I meant was this was her first SC beach day, which is what Brian and I both associate with our childhood.

IMG_9590-Edit.jpg

She had a ball, eating sand, playing in the wade pools low tide provided and getting carried around by her sisters.

IMG_9611-Edit.jpg

No beach day would be complete without a naked baby,

IMG_9612-Edit.jpg

some bocce ball,

IMG_9608-Edit-2.jpg

a sand castle and

IMG_9616-Edit.jpg

a sleeping Sidney.

IMG_9609.jpg

Can't wait till we can get back to Charleston again!

No comments:

Post a Comment