Friday, May 3, 2013

SPRING!

We had one of the darkest winters here on record. I kept saying as we were preparing to move that I wanted Germany to make me miss it. I wanted more of the Spring like weather we normally get around this time of year and less of the snow and rain that seemed to not go away. Well, Mother Nature finally listened and the weather here has been great for the last couple of weeks.  This has been perfect for us because we have been eating out quite a bit since we have nothing in the house. With kids, being able to eat outside makes for the least stressful situation. The other day I came up with the best idea ever, and while we waited on our food the girls took turns strolling Payson around. Happiness for everyone involved!

IMG_1228.jpg

It's always nice to get rewarded with ice cream!

IMG_1230-Edit.jpg

Funny how the third child picks up really quickly on things.  There is no way you can eat ice cream in front of her and not give her some now.

IMG_1233-Edit.jpg

Afterwards trying to walk off some of our dinner and

IMG_1238-Edit.jpg

letting the girls run off some of their sugar high.

IMG_1235-Edit.jpg

This little girl LOVES her Daddy.

IMG_1240-Edit.jpg

I know I am being redundant when I say we are so looking forward to moving home, but there are going to be soooo many things that we miss about living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment