Thursday, May 9, 2013

Last Days of School

Sidney and Carolyn had their last days of school this past week.

Here is Sidney on her first day of preschool.  So not happy about going...

IMG_0821-Edit.jpg

Here she is on her last day.  I wish I could say that Sidney got over her unhappiness about school but there were still mornings right up until the end that she would give me a hard time when I left her.  But as soon as I was gone her teachers said she was fine.
She was all smiles this morning because it was her last day.

IMG_9224-Edit.jpg

Carolyn on the first day of Kindergarten.

IMG_0814-Edit.jpg

Here is my big girl on her last day.

IMG_9351-Edit.jpg

Carolyn with her teacher Miss Barrington.  She has learned so much this past year and has just matured a ton!  I thought that she might be teary eyed on her last day but she was fine.  It was me who was having to bite my tongue to keep from welling up.

IMG_9352.jpg

We are so proud of both of the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment