Well I guess Brian and I are a little crazy. But the great thing is I love my life, my family, and I would not change anything. What I think is stranger than us having our fourth is the fourth is going to be a BOY. I have no idea how a boy is going to fit into our bunch but I am sure he will. Sidney would like for us to name him Boy. Seems appropriate.
We should be back in America sometime in late May and my due date is July 26. Brian starts school in Alabama on August 5. You know Brian and I don't like to make anything too easy. Fun Times are Ahead!
Elizabeth. First, is it weird that I keep up with your blog even though you are my sister's friend? If so, sorry. I love your gorgeous pictures and am so envious of how much of the world you guys have gotten to see. Plus you inspire me in that when I decide to have kids that doesn't mean that I can't still travel and see amazing places. Second, you know that, although I am biased, I believe having four kids in a family creates great personality (although the 2nd child is almost nearly always the perfect and amazing one in my research.) Congratulations to you all! Keep doing crazy fun things so that I know that it can be done and all with as many kids as you want!
ReplyDeleteMamie