Sunday, January 27, 2013

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Starting in November and continuing into December Carolyn would constantly sing "Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf.. traaa laa laa laa laaaaaa"  and then she would do it again but sing it in French.  Eventually it was sung so much that Sidney would join in.  Lets just say I was slightly ready for the
Big Bad Wolf to leave the Donehue household.

Then we went to Carolyn's Christmas Program at school and it all made sense.  All the Kindergarteners performed various Christmas songs and then each class did an individual song.  Carolyn's class was The Three Little Pigs.

IMG_2312.jpg

What is it about your child being on stage ..looking like such a Big Girl that makes you so proud you want to cry.  Carolyn was a little disappointed that she was on the back row for the group portion (she didn't think we would be able to see her).  I informed her that that was one of the joys of being one of the tall gals in the class.  I promised her that we would see her.

IMG_2313.jpg

She was very happy though that she was one of the smart pigs.  Her teacher Mrs. Barrington, (the lady squatting in front) is from Canada ,which is probably why they sang the Big Bad Wolf in English and French.

I know I said that I was ready for the Wolf to leave but now looking back I am a little nostalgic about the guy.

IMG_2311.jpg

I have more pictures that a friend sent me that I need to find and I will add later.

No comments:

Post a Comment