Sunday, January 27, 2013

10 months back in Nov

Payson back when she was 10 months old.  Is it bad that I am envious of my baby's eyelashes?

IMG_2292-Edit.jpg

I love these little eyes looking up at me.

IMG_2296-Edit.jpg

One more picture of all three girls around that time.  I thought Payson was going to be my laid back child since she has been and still is content most of the time.  I am second guessing this the older she gets.  If we are home she does not want to sit still.  She wants to be in the middle of what ever the girls are doing.  She knows what she is not supposed to touch in our house and she will go straight to it, then turn around and give us this devilish grin.  She is so cute doing it I have to hide my smile.

IMG_2278-Edit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment